Incumbents are responsible for answering and directing calls; answering basic questions regarding procedures or services provided; scheduling units for inspections; maintaining filing systems; receiving and processing a wide variety of forms and documents; and, typing a wide variety of reports, forms, memos and correspondence.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Provides receptionist functions for management office including: acts as a clearinghouse for residents, staff, service providers and visitors to the management office; communicates with persons from diverse racial and cultural backgrounds, persons with multiple disabilities and/or limited or no English speaking skills; handles incoming phone calls; provides general information about PHA policies and procedures; directs inquires; and responds to clients in an appropriate manner.
- Maintains accurate and current records and logs of vacant unit processing; provides regular and timely unit and resident information to Rental/Re-Exam, Accounting and Maintenance departments; contacts potential new residents to schedule times for lease signing and orientation; answers general questions and refers these to the appropriate staff person; prepares lease and other documents to facilitate move-in of new residents.
- Maximizes resident awareness and compliance with regulations, lease obligations, rules and procedures; maximizes safety and security, resident satisfaction and quality of life issues; drafts correspondence, maintains management office files and resident files; maintains all needed forms and supplies; processes orders as needed.
- Inputs data into computer systems including; move-ins, transfers and vacates, work orders, and move-in/move-out tenant data.
- Provides clerical support to help manage hi-rises, family developments, and scattered site properties including: schedules appointments for interim interviews, logging and filing notices of rent termination, processing information on move out charges, schedules inspections; and advises Housing Manager on progress in meeting PHAS goals.
- Provides information to service providers working in PHA buildings and community centers.
For an application and a complete Class Specification please go to www.stpha.org or call Human Resources at 651-298-5664, fax 651-228-3139.