Housing & Redevelopment Authority Administrator
STARTING WAGE RANGE: $108,309 to $126,352 Annually
2020 SALARY RANGE: $108,309 to $144,394 Annually
STATUS: Full-Time; Benefits-Eligible; Non-Union; Exempt position
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Sun. 02/16/20 11:59 PM Central Time
TO APPLY: Apply online at www.BloomingtonMN.gov/hr
The City of Bloomington is seeking an individual to lead and administer implementation of the Housing and
Redevelopment Authority's mission to increase housing opportunity for low and moderate income persons,
preserve the existing housing inventory and foster commercial, industrial and residential development and
- Bachelor's Degree in planning, housing, public administration, or closely related field.
- Six years of experience in housing and redevelopment, including two years of managing housing
- and redevelopment programs.
- Four years responsible supervisory experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of policies, regulations, and practices that impact a housing and redevelopment authority.
- Demonstrated effective oral, written and graphic communication skills.
- Desirable Qualifications
- Work experience in residential and commercial area revitalization programs.
- Government work experience in housing and redevelopment programs.
- Work experience in development and promotion of neighborhood-based programs.
- Additional supervisory experience
Apply: Apply online at www.BloomingtonMN.gov/hr.
The City of Bloomington is an AA/EEO Employer.
Sunday, February 16, 2020