Minnesota Housing is hiring! We’re a mission-focused agency looking for a Lending Partner Customer Service Specialist to provide high-level and comprehensive problem-solving assistance to Agency business partners (lenders, real estate agents, and more) regarding Agency home mortgage, down payment and home improvement programs. The Lending Partner Customer Service Specialist will work from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm as well as occasional evenings and weekends.
Essential Job Duties
The Lending Partner Customer Service Specialist will provide high-level and comprehensive problem-solving assistance to Agency business partners (lenders, real estate agents, etc.) regarding Agency home mortgage, down payment and home improvement programs, including:
- Agency requirements/guidelines
- Agency processes
- Agency forms
- Agency technology systems
- Layering non-Agency assistance programs with Agency loans
- Referrals to non-Agency parties (insurers/guarantors – FHA, VA, Rural Development, private mortgage insurance [PMI] companies)
- Assisting with lender training
• Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of demonstrated experience with homeownership programs and home lending products (such as home improvement loans, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, Rural Development [RD], VA private mortgage insurance (PMI) companies, etc.).
• Experience demonstrating the following:
o Excellent customer service skills.
o Proven organizational, time management and interpersonal skills.
o A valid driver’s license and ability to drive 5-10% of the time.
- Mortgage Lending experience.
- Call center experience.
- Project Management experience.
- Understanding of Adult Learning Principles.
This position requires successful completion of the following:
- Reference Checks.
- Criminal Background Checks.
- Motor Vehicle Check.
Requires occasionally lifting and/or carrying such articles as file folders, ledgers, and inspection mobile
worker. A certain amount of walking and standing is often necessary in carrying out job duties.
Annual Salary Range
$47,857 - $70,199
External candidates should click here to apply or copy and paste this text into your browser:
Internal candidates should go to Employee Self Service > Careers and search for Job ID 27187.
Why Choose Minnesota Housing?
Our culture consists of passionate, mission-driven employees focused on delivering the best programs possible to help Minnesotans access safe, affordable housing. We invest in our employees’ futures by providing a variety of professional development opportunities. That’s why our average employee tenure is 11 years.
At Minnesota Housing, we know that affordable housing is an essential part of Minnesota’s infrastructure. When you work here, you’re helping to build stronger communities. We also have a national reputation as one of the finest housing finance agencies in the country. Our top notch benefits include extremely inexpensive health insurance for employees and dependents, generous vacation and sick leave plans, eleven holidays per year, and tuition assistance. We offer a defined benefit pension plan with a guaranteed, life-long benefit based on tenure plus pre-tax and ROTH options to supplement the pension. For more information, visit our website at www.mnhousing.gov.
Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer
This information can be made available in alternative formats to individuals with disabilities by calling
(651) 259.3637 or (651) 282.2699 (TTY).
Monday, December 24, 2018