Minnesota NAHRO offers members an opportunity to sharpen skills and broaden education, discover a network of knowledge and experience, become a leader in the field and make a difference. We are seeking an exceptional Membership and Event Coordinator to ensure our members continue to receive timely information, affordable trainings, online resources as well as legislative advocacy. This is a 32-hour per week position. This position is responsible for:
Event Planning & Coordination
- Support the Executive Director in planning conferences, trainings, and major events
- Research, confirm and coordinate event details
- Prepare design, layout and content for promotional brochures and event materials
- Develop both online and print marketing materials
- Manage registration and payment
- Synthesize conference and training evaluations
- Develop and track suggestions for future sessions and trainings.
- Increase membership engagement through digital marketing strategies and activities as measured by website traffic, social media reach, event registration and member engagement.
- Establish, maintain and leverage appropriate technology tools to manage member services functions (i.e. CRM or other appropriate data management software)
- Maintain membership and outreach database and records including updating information, generating mailings and mass communications for greater member engagement
- Assist in the development and implementation of membership/marketing strategies