Minnesota Housing is hiring! We’re a mission-focused financial institution looking for a Portfolio Management Paraprofessional to provide technical and administrative support to the Portfolio Management area in Single Family to ensure proper processing of legal servicing documents, accurate data entry into systems that track loan servicing status, and other support tasks.
Essential Job Duties
- Complete daily monitoring reports for first and junior mortgage portfolio.
- Process payoffs and satisfactions for borrowers accurately and timely to enable them to clear title.
- Process and coordinate revenue recapture filings for defaulted loans.
- Manage foreclosed/real estate owned files and complete necessary data entry.
- Answering questions from internal and external customers and business partners.
- Research incoming legal notices to identify source and proper action steps, including foreclosure notices as a priority.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 4-5 years of experience working in mortgage processing, title or mortgage servicing industries.
- Experience with reading and interpreting mortgage lien and title documents.
- Experience in researching and problem solving issues related to internal procedures and data records (e.g. legal document processing).
- Intermediate expertise with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Attention to detail and data entry speed and accuracy.
- Ability to organize assigned work and properly prioritize.
- Strong ability to draft or edit business correspondence and documents.
- Excellent communications skills for partner and consumer service, referrals, and for day to day team interactions.
- 6 or more years of experience working in mortgage servicing industry.
Annual Salary Range $39,171 - $52,868