Minnesota Housing is hiring! We’re a mission-focused financial institution looking for a Single Family Housing Development Programs Manager to work with the Impact Fund team of program managers to implement the Impact Fund.
The Single Family Housing Development Programs Manager will monitor Impact Fund Administrators to ensure compliance with State requirements (e.g., statutes, rules, etc.) and Agency policies, address monitoring findings, provide technical assistance on issues that arise as a result of monitoring. The Manager will also review and score Single Family Request for Proposals applications.
Essential Job Duties
- Monitor Impact Fund administrator projects and program administration for compliance with state requirements and Agency policies.
- Resolve findings and issues that arise from monitoring.
- Provide technical assistance on the Impact Fund program to administrators.
- Collaborate with the Impact Fund team to assess and improve the Impact Fund program and procedures as needed.
- Maintain and revise Impact Fund Procedural Manual as needed to reflect current requirements and policies.
- Review and score applications received via the Single Family Request for Proposals.
- Occasional travel, including overnight travel, throughout Minnesota to visit Impact Fund administrators.
- Bachelor's degree.
- A minimum of three years of experience implementing housing development, loan, or grant programs.
- Intermediate or advanced experience in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Ability to develop a thorough understanding of State policies and procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Demonstrated organizational, time management, interpersonal skills and dependability.
- Valid driver’s license and the ability to travel up to 20% of the time, including overnight travel, to visit administrators.
- Knowledge of Minnesota Housing's Single Family housing development programs, including the Impact Fund.
- Experience in program monitoring.
- Experience in Single Family housing development and rehabilitation.
- Experience in administering downpayment assistance or Single Family owner-occupied rehabilitation programs.
- Knowledge of residential mortgage programs and residential mortgage financing.
Annual Salary Range
$52,973 - $78,196
This position requires successful completion of the following:
- Reference Checks.
- Criminal Background Checks.
- Driver’s license check.
Requires occasionally lifting and/or carrying such articles as file folders, ledgers, and small tools. A certain amount of walking and standing is often necessary in carrying out job duties. Ability to walk up and down stairs.
External candidates should click here to apply or copy and paste this text into your browser: https://careers.mn.gov/psp/hcm92apc/MNCAREERS/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1001&JobOpeningId=30835&PostingSeq=1&languageCd=ENG
Internal candidates should go to Employee Self Service > Careers and search for Job ID 30835
Why Choose Minnesota Housing?
Our culture consists of passionate, mission-driven employees focused on delivering the best programs possible to help Minnesotans access safe, affordable housing. We invest in our employees’ futures by providing a variety of professional development opportunities. We’re committed to providing employees with work-life balance by offering many work schedule options, flexible schedules and limited overtime. That’s why our average employee tenure is 11 years.
At Minnesota Housing, we know that affordable housing is an essential part of Minnesota’s infrastructure. When you work here, you’re helping to build stronger communities. We also have a national reputation as one of the finest housing finance agencies in the country.
Our top notch benefits include extremely inexpensive health insurance for employees and dependents, generous vacation and sick leave plans, eleven holidays per year, and tuition assistance. We offer a defined benefit pension plan with a guaranteed, life-long benefit based on tenure plus pre-tax and ROTH options to supplement the pension. For more information, visit our website at www.mnhousing.gov.
Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer
This information can be made available in alternative formats to individuals with disabilities by calling (651) 259.3637 or (651) 282.2699 (TTY).